Entering a new market is very much like a start-up situation. There is no “one strategy” for the Nigerian market. Nigeria has its ways of doing business, but there are also many similarities in business operations among African countries. Learning local rules of business operations is probably the first key to a successful market entry. Our industry specialized team provides expert advice and support for our clients to develop localized strategies.
Each service is customized to meet the unique needs of each client. Contact us to learn how CCO could be a valuable addition to your business in Nigeria and the West African Region.
CCOutsourcing supports you from start to finish; from identifying the right partner companies to the deal-closure and representation phases.
Partner Selection Process
- Partner search based on your Non-Confidential information
- Shortlist of target potential companies
- Contact target potential companies on your behalf
- Coordinate meetings with interested companies and follow up
- Assist in negotiating agreements
- Assign a dedicated project consultant
- Provide written status report by monthly and telephone/web – conferencing when needed
- Conduct meetings to explain the above monthly status report and discuss next month’s action plan
- Communication via e-mail or teleconference with the designated consultant
- Translation and interpretation services
- Office Services
Following successful completion of partner search, we can provide our clients with representation and office services to ensure long-term business success.
- Monthly sales representation – a wide range of packages available
- Identifying regulatory hurdles and dealing with local bureaucracy
- Obtaining approvals, licenses, and certification
- Arrange local representation
- Setting up local operations
- Setting up regional offices
- Government introductions and public sector relations
- Formal ceremonies (product launches, contract signings etc.)
- Organizing trade delegations
- Finding relevant, interested industry delegates for trade events
- Identifying government tender opportunities
- Arranging local media campaigns
- Media monitoring
- Hiring dedicated employees
- Hiring local sales teams
- Recommending local legal and accountancy services
- Arranging local media coverage
- Organizing business functions and launch events
- Notice of changes in government regulations and other incentives within the market
- Provide written status report by monthly and telephone/web conferencing when needed
- Health Insurance, Payroll, PAYE & Pension Services
We overtake the legal responsibilities of hiring and paying your employees, including dealing with employee taxes, benefits and insurance.
If you are looking for a trusted, reliable partner – or simply want someone else to take care of local representation and other issues – and have something in mind then please fill out the form below to learn more about how we can help you address them.